1. Shake vigorously till blended.
2. Massage 1 dropperful lightly on skin, do this for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Use a warm wet washcloth or facial sponge and scrub in a circular motion. Faint lather may or may not develop.
4. Rinse while continuing to use the wet cloth or facial sponge. Use the wash cloth to remove excess oil. You will not get the tight feeling as you do with a normal face wash, which is drying.
5. Pat dry. Skin should feel supple, soft and smooth.
5. Follow-up with application of A. Silk and Crème de la Tree, consecutively. Depending on how moisturized you want to be, you can use both or just one. We use both!