This is Lōpe's spa at home, which combines our three launching products, which we meticulously source, harvest, process and formulate.
1. Shake vigorously till blended.
2. Massage 1 dropperful lightly on skin, do this for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Use a warm wet washcloth or facial sponge and scrub in a circular motion. Faint lather may or may not develop.
4. Rinse while continuing to use the wet cloth or facial sponge. Use the wash cloth to remove excess oil. You will not get the tight feeling as you do with a normal face wash, which is drying.
5. Pat dry. Skin should feel supple, soft and smooth.
5. Follow-up with application of A. Silk and Crème de la Tree, consecutively. Depending on how moisturized you want to be, you can use both or just one. We use both!
This system can be mixed and matched depending on your schedule, mood and what you feel like doing.
- This can be done as a very leisurely and spa like event.
- It can be done like a quick regular morning & evening routine.
- It can also be done on the go in morning by omitting the cleansing, but quickly moisturizing with the Silk and the Créme.
- Pick your favorite sponge for cleansing with warm water.
- Pick your favorite facial dry brush for pre-oil prep. With this, you lightly dust off some dead skin cells, preping the skin to make the oil absorb well.
- Our little secret: We like to use the hair poof! Hair Poof as a sponge. We know this is not its original use, but we have found the texture to be very gentle. Can use as a dry brush and also as a wet sponge. Can easily clean with the sponge with liquid castile soap.
-To remove dry skin cells on the the go, apply the Silk and let sit for 60 seconds. then use the poof (dry) to slough off dead skin cells. Use the poof by brushing up and away from the center of the face and circular motions on large surface areas. Follow-up with the Créme. Your skin will just be soo amazing.